Scenic Fall colors

Cacti

8191313555_1e9ac5da8a_c.jpg

Thanks! It's an old screw-mount lens with adaptor, a mamiya/sekor 55mm 1.8 that I got from my father-in-law. Works really nice on the EM5, took a few nice shots with it already :)

BB, That's a really nice river boat, lots of rocker. Not much fun on a windy lake, but it's definitely a fit for purpose white water rig and I love the wood gunwales. I'm jealous.

BB, That's a really nice river boat, lots of rocker. Not much fun on a windy lake, but it's definitely a fit for purpose white water rig and I love the wood gunwales. I'm jealous.

Thanks, Michael and Bart and Yeats!

We have a river right down below our house... Physical Description of the Housatonic River It's generally very slow moving right around us...if one heads south too far there are falls that no one will go over and live...however north for quite a ways it's smooth canoeing...or sculling (local school has races) or kayaking... South of us there's some serious white water depending upon the height of the river. You won't see us in that white water, however.;) I'm interested primarily in exploring the river, quietly...as is my husband though I think he'd like to fish a little too.

I'll pass the compliments on, my husband will be pleased!

Thanks, Michael and Bart and Yeats!

We have a river right down below our house... Physical Description of the Housatonic River It's generally very slow moving right around us...if one heads south too far there are falls that no one will go over and live...however north for quite a ways it's smooth canoeing...or sculling (local school has races) or kayaking... South of us there's some serious white water depending upon the height of the river. You won't see us in that white water, however.;) I'm interested primarily in exploring the river, quietly...as is my husband though I think he'd like to fish a little too.

I'll pass the compliments on, my husband will be pleased!

Reads like a great place to explore! I'm like you, I like exploring such places quietly.

"Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints." - Chief Seattle

Back