Scenic Fall colors

Two with the X100

DSCF1982.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF1981.jpg

oh wow! great shots you got there, Nuskyn! Today was a lovely day for photography, sunny with a slight haze... I cycled through the Kralingse Bos on the way to uni and it was beautiful, but unfortunately I'd forgotten to put my camera back in my coat pocket :(

which camera(s) and / or lens(es) did you use for these shots?

I love this picture but I feel that if you add a tad of texture and increase the whites and contrast or so in LR those fine spike would pop out and make it even better. Not sure if this is a common practice in this forum to say things like that, please advice me if I'm wrong saying such things.

PS: in french the plant from which come these seeds is called "Dent de Lion" or "Lion Tooth", probably from the shape of the leaves.

seeds from the rabbbit brush bloom

grd iii

0014519.jpg

I love this picture but I feel that if you add a tad of texture and increase the whites and contrast or so in LR those fine spike would pop out and make it even better. Not sure if this is a common practice in this forum to say things like that, please advice me if I'm wrong saying such things.

PS: in french the plant from which come these seeds is called "Dent de Lion" or "Lion Tooth", probably from the shape of the leaves.

Not to worry! I appreciate constructive criticism and I'll take a shot, so to speak. I'm almost embarassed to admit that I don't have Lightroom. I'm sort of 'cheaping' my way into the hobby and right now I have Corel's Aftershot Pro. It can still do quite a bit more than I can. lol

Back