Fandom Fest 2016 celebrities

Bobby T

Out Of Nowhere
Had a blast as usual shooting this thing. The Godzilla guys, Alexandra Breckenridge, and Anthony Michael Hall were awesome to hang out with. All of them super nice. Danny Hicks from Evil Dead 2 was a blast. And Stan Lee was also really nice.
_DSF4586-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSF7097-L.jpg

_DSF7108-L.jpg

_DSF4378-L.jpg

_DSF7145-L.jpg

_DSF4652-L.jpg

_DSF7117-L.jpg

_DSF7137-L.jpg

_DSF7205-L.jpg

_DSF4847-L.jpg

_DSF4583-L.jpg

_DSF7101-L.jpg

_DSF7100-L.jpg

_DSF4956-L.jpg

_DSF4874-L.jpg

_DSF4971-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice shots! I am not that great and taking pictures of people but I guess it helps if the people you are shooting are used to having their pictures taken. haha I have never been to any kind of event like this but they sure do look fun. Bet you got to meet a nice mix of people attending it :)

This is my favorite photography job. So much fun. And yes, I get to meet a bunch of interesting people, attendees and celebrities. This year I got to go to breakfast with all of the original Godzilla suit actors, and Ultraman for my birthday. Normally I don't fan boy out on celebrities, but this was the exception. I was so excited. It was a thank you for the work I do and how well I run my teams. I run the photography, interview, and A/V set up teams.

This is my favorite photography job. So much fun. And yes, I get to meet a bunch of interesting people, attendees and celebrities. This year I got to go to breakfast with all of the original Godzilla suit actors, and Ultraman for my birthday. Normally I don't fan boy out on celebrities, but this was the exception. I was so excited. It was a thank you for the work I do and how well I run my teams. I run the photography, interview, and A/V set up teams.

That sounds amazing! I am sure it was well deserved, as I said, these are fantastic shots!

Back