Leica Featured: 'A Few More from my Workshop' by Christilou

Well, I was teetering about the 50mm Summilux ASPH purchase, and this thread put me over. I'm sure I'll thank you later, Christina, but for now lots and lots of stuff to sell :eek:.

Well, I was teetering about the 50mm Summilux ASPH purchase, and this thread put me over. I'm sure I'll thank you later, Christina, but for now lots and lots of stuff to sell :eek:.

Your forums are dangerous to the pocket book Amin. I rented the 21 SEM this past week to photograph the interior of my house. Our realtor has already asked me to shoot the view from a spec home he's representing. I see a wide wide angle in my future and probably the best bang and flexibility is the 16-18-21 Leica. Ouch.

Your forums are dangerous to the pocket book Amin. I rented the 21 SEM this past week to photograph the interior of my house. Our realtor has already asked me to shoot the view from a spec home he's representing. I see a wide wide angle in my future and probably the best bang and flexibility is the 16-18-21 Leica. Ouch.

A less expensive alternative to a Leica wide is the Zeiss ZM 18mm 4.0 Distagon. Code it as a 21mm 2.8 Elmarit ASPH and the image quality is nothing short of amazing. Highly recommended.

Samples here: https://www.leicaplace.com/showthread.php?t=33

I borrowed a zeiss 50mm 1.5 Sonar for these shots, Matthew has very kindly offered to sell it to me so now I'm trying to sell a few things too!

Back