Fuji Featured Forum Thread: 'Glimpses of Hong Kong' by petach

Great images! Hong Kong is another place that I can't wait to visit!

The 2nd one from the bottom, the guy's death stare looks intense!

Wow! Those first two and the last are my favorites... OK, that first one just blows me away with the depth, glow and beauty and life! The final one is such a wonderful comment (my interpretation) on the history of the place...and I really like your choice of black and white, Pete.

So much of life to see!

Pete, thanks for sharing. Brilliant pictures.

The EXIF data on the full size images in Flickr says it was shot on an Apple iPad2 with a 16 megapixel resolution :)
In my experience, it really helps to retain you EXIF data on Flickr.

Attachments

• Pete Tachauer _ screen grab.jpg
    Pete Tachauer _ screen grab.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 332
Pete, thanks for sharing. Brilliant pictures.

The EXIF data on the full size images in Flickr says it was shot on an Apple iPad2 with a 16 megapixel resolution :)
In my experience, it really helps to retain you EXIF data on Flickr.

unfortunately, editing in snapseed on ipad removes exif and replaces it with what you founds.
cheers

Thanks all for the glowing comments, I really appreciate it. In fact, I am bowled over. It means a huge amount to me as I have only really been interested in photography since 2011. I am tempted to say I wish I had started it years ago.......but then, maybe making up for lost time makes it more enjoyable? I take shots every day, and I am pretty obsessive about it. Ask my poor suffering wife! I love this forum and SC....there are some g r e a t photographers here.

Thanks again all, regards
Pete

Back