Featured: 'Vivid Sydney with the GR' by nickthetasmaniac

Jan 20, 2014
Launceston & Sydney
Nick Clark
Hi everyone, it's been a while...

Here's a collection from last night's opening for Vivid Sydney, all shot with the GR and Gitzo tripod.

Please check out my blog for the rest: http://peopleandotherstrangecreatures.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/vivid-sydney-2014/

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Nice set. I LOVE the shot of the illumination from the bike helmets / lights - very clever display!

I always find it a little funny when people take little mini pocket-cameras and stick them on big old stable tripods, but I've done it, so I only laugh a little bit! Whatever gets the shot!

-Ray

Jan 20, 2014
Launceston & Sydney
Nick Clark
Nice set. I LOVE the shot of the illumination from the bike helmets / lights - very clever display!

I always find it a little funny when people take little mini pocket-cameras and stick them on big old stable tripods, but I've done it, so I only laugh a little bit! Whatever gets the shot!
The bike helmet display (the whole thing has them spread out like a pelaton) was one of my favourites from the festival :)

The GR on a tripod is certainly a peculiar look, but more fun to carry around than the four dozen 5D's I saw, and I daresay I'm not loosing much (if anything) in IQ!

Rhino123

Veteran
May 11, 2014
Singapore
Tiew Chong Yi
Excellent photos! It had been a while since I travel to Australia... hope to go there again (Melbourne, Perth or Sydney) one of these days.

Latest threads

Top Bottom