Film Film is Calling

And I answered , finally.
P-51d-XL.jpg

P-51b-XL.jpg

During our recent Lo-Fi challenge in February 2021, I was inspired, and gathered courage, to finally sort and present my previous film-efforts. It did ask for some dedication to put it all together, but in the end I was pleased to stroll that memory lane again:

I must confess that I am a complete rookie regarding film photography - I somewhat managed metering and shooting, but always gave my rolls to be developed to I guy I bought most of my film cameras from. Scanned and processed them myself later on Epson 3170 scanner.

The idea of trying something similar with medium format is intriguing, if I stumble upon some adequate camera in relatively good shape for not a lot of money.

During our recent Lo-Fi challenge in February 2021, I was inspired, and gathered courage, to finally sort and present my previous film-efforts. It did ask for some dedication to put it all together, but in the end I was pleased to stroll that memory lane again:

I must confess that I am a complete rookie regarding film photography - I somewhat managed metering and shooting, but always gave my rolls to be developed to I guy I bought most of my film cameras from. Scanned and processed them myself later on Epson 3170 scanner.

The idea of trying something similar with medium format is intriguing, if I stumble upon some adequate camera in relatively good shape for not a lot of money.
You got busy big time. These are great.

Back