Post whatever you have

View attachment 390328
from an ongoing exploration
Film: Ektachrome 100(outdated) run twice through the same camera
Leicaflex SL
1st exposure with Leica R Super Angulon 4/21
2nd exposure with Leica R Elmarit 2,8/135
and a decent portion of luck to achieve some mysterious images
Impressive result; on the flip side, sobering as well ...

M.

Impressive result; on the flip side, sobering as well ...

M.
Merci vielmals, Matt!!!!
To make this photos is a lot of work and it took the lab a whole month to develop the first film.
Since yesterday after only three weeks I have a second film, for which I had Marc in southern Germany as co-worker for the second exposure.
These look decidedly different.
The idea for this work is not my own.
It came from a post in the FILM SHOOTERS COLLECTIVE link: https://www.filmshooterscollective.com/analog-film-photography-blog/double-exposure-fim-swap-surprises-of-the-best-kind-2-26

Scan-230528-0035.jpg

Marc´s choice
Marc living almost on top of the Schwäbische Alb in southern Germany where they still have the habit, acquired of old,
to hover a Fanta can.
Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle could you be deceived by this pic as well(after your resurrection of course) as you were by the photos of the Cottingley Fairies taken by Elsie Wright and Frances Griffiths?
combined hoax(not intended) by Marc/Nikon FM3A and Rolf/Leicaflex SL

Last edited:
Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle could you deceived by this pic as well(after your resurrection of course) as you were by the photos of the Cottingley Fairies taken by Elsie Wright and Frances Griffiths?
My favorite Conan Doyle tidbit to tell people is how he flipped to spiritualist groupie in later life, in such direct contradiction to his most famous character, Sherlock Holmes.

If accidental exposures count, this was my first roll of Tri-X in my then-new Leica CL, which I didn't load properly. :D
View attachment 393077
(About five shots in one frame, more or less...)
Purrfect, Marko !!!
Keep on posting not necessarily double exposures, single exposures will fit in neatly.
The only request is that pics are based on film. Film shooters may drift wherever they want to.
Double exposures are a present whim of mine, so you see a lot of these, but after the addiction has passed away I will certainly come up with "normal" pics.

Back