Ricoh Finally got my GR...

Pim

Regular
Name
Pim
Received my GR last week. It is still nowhere to be found in Holland as far as I can tell so I decided to import it from Germany. I used to own the GRD III several years ago so using and feeling the GR after these years was a sort of homecoming that probably only other Ricoh users will understand..:)

Anyway, took it with me on a nice drive in the countryside, and managed to grab some shots while stopping at a nice restaurant for a drink and a bite. Just shot Jpeg's with very small PP in lightroom (and silver FX for B&W conversions), hope you like one or two. Me for my part I am quite impressed so far. Although it is early days yet of course I think I am going to like this one a lot. I can see myself going forward with the GR and a small zoom camera (say RX100) and be done as far as gear is concerned...

R0000067.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

R0000092.jpg

R0000087-2.jpg

R0000074.jpg

R0000090.jpg

R0000079.jpg

R0000068.jpg

R0000113-Edit.jpg

R0000101-Edit.jpg

R0000109-Edit.jpg

Really like all of these. I've had to GR for several weeks and take it with me wherever I go. I'm still learning to use it I think. We'll done.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using SeriousCompacts mobile app

So how close are we to Armando finally getting his GR?
...timed selfies....that's all I'm sayin' :tomato2:

You are killing me Mark.

Told y'all already. No remote wireless trigger is a deal killer. And I'm not even sure what to do with a fixed 28mm. I'm a 35mm kinda guy.

It should arrive in two days.

Back