Fuji Finally: My new book on the X-T2 is here!

flysurfer

Hall of Famer
The Fujifilm X-T2: 120 X-Pert Tips is now available in eBook form. The print edition will follow in January.

To get with a 40% discount, order here and enter coupon XPERT40 when you check out. Enjoy! :)

I am on a cruise ship and we are two hours away from Tonga. Your book on the X-T2 arrived after I left, but I printed the whole thing from ebook and put it in a binder that I have with me. It is so very helpful! The ship's photographer's Canon digested some water and makes everything blurry. I handed her my X-T1 and she has been astonished. She's shooting more photos than she has in years. She says the camera makes it easy to change things. I just happen to have brought your book on the T1. Lucky her!

Just want to say thank you for making things understandable and for showing me tricks that I never would have guessed the camera could do. And please reassure me that you're at work on the book for the X100F. I hope that camera is out by the time we reach Hong Kong. Look out Wing Shing. I'm on my way!

Back