Fuji Finally ordered a XT1 - questions

oh, wow. and they're providing the packaging. nice. feel those mushy buttons one last time, hopefully.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

I was told that there is no new hardware to be installed related to the mushy buttons. Only a "light shield" to address the light leak.

Mushy buttons wouldn't be bad if the d-pad was not so recessed into the camera body.

but i think people were realizing their buttons, seemingly, felt better after the light leak fix.

so either they are intentionally fixing it, or an outcome of fixing the light leak is affecting the way the buttons feel afterwards, somehow.

well, for me no click to click was obvious.

in the notes that was included with my replacement, it stated that the motherboard was missing a cover or other. my guess is that could have been the reason. and, now, Fuji is going to be selling some button add-on.

well, for me no click to click was obvious.

in the notes that was included with my replacement, it stated that the motherboard was missing a cover or other. my guess is that could have been the reason. and, now, Fuji is going to be selling some button add-on.

Fuji will be sending "button add-on"? That would be nice. Is that an official Fuji announcement, or something communicated to you directly?

I'd definitely call. I've emailed several times in the past with no response.

I finally got an email a few minutes ago from Fuji in response to my email repair inquiry. It says for me to call Fuji. So much for differentiating ways that someone can report a problem to Fuji! LOL! Well, it's all good. Hopefully, I'll get the label soon, and off the camera goes.

nop. public, i believe. my understanding is it's just an add-on item that will be sold just like the eyecup. where I'm getting confused is how he had to mention whether it needed to be sent in or not. if it's just something we apply, idk why we'd need to send it in.

let me find where i posted this at...

edit: so, i can't find where i posted about it, but here is the source...

Fuji is listening: button upgrade ready for X-T1 (new source) - Fuji Rumors

Back