Fuji Firmware Update X-PRO1 2.03 + 35/1.4 Lens 2.02

taz98spin

Top Veteran
In all honesty, I thought people were over reacting or some Sony fanboy troll was posting about the increased "noise" with their 35/1.4 lens when I read about it on fujirumors in the morning as soon as I got to work.

After work, I updated mine.. both the body + lens (body first, then lens) I too have louder chatter..
like the chatter that I used to hear when I first got the camera :(

However, a lot of people on other forums are (were) reporting their firmware update went smooth with no increase in noise towards the afternoon/night

So.. has anybody noticed a louder chatter with their lens?
I'm not asking about increased speed or accuracy, because I know accuracy has improved for a fact.

Anybody?

I no longer have my XE1. But ironically, during the period I had it, I did hear the aperture blade chatter (although a more muted one) similar to the original chatter that we all experienced when the XPro1 was first released.

Nope, very happy with the updates so far. Several official and unofficial improvements. AF "shutter mash" is back, too. EVF refresh rate is improved. AF is more precise. Click here for firmware update tips.

Nope, very happy with the updates so far. Several official and unofficial improvements. AF "shutter mash" is back, too. EVF refresh rate is improved. AF is more precise. Click here for firmware update tips.

Wonder why only a few are having increased noise chatter.. I have a shoot this afternoon & hope it's not too distracting..

Back