Fuji Firmware updates - Problem.

Iansky

All-Pro
I just tried to update both my XP2 and XT2 cameras with the new version 3.10 and 2.10 firmware, downloaded it to desktop then onto SD cards formatted in the respective cameras, turned on while pressing display back button so the cameras showed the current version (2.00 and 3.00).
Pressed the OK button and it showed "Body" and when I pressed it again it said "Firmware not found in card slot 1. turn off the camera"

I reformatted cards, downloaded new firmware again and tried once more - same issues on both cameras!
Taken some images and the cards work perfectly so not a card issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

CHECK that you don't have a file suffix added by your operating system because you have downloaded the same file more than once. If you have, clear out ALL previous versions and download again.

Hey Ian that's what the forum is about! Glad you got it sorted. :2thumbs:

Now you know that won't happen again. I seem to recall I did something similar with my old X-T1.

Thank you both, problem solved the computer had added (1) to the description, removed it - all ok.
I really appreciate the help :D

I had the same problem not that long ago that pesky "1" can sure be frustrating.

No need now Ian, as I was trying in my own obfuscating way to have a look at the file name as others have stated much more lucidly than I. Glad you got it sorted. :bravo-009:

Back