Fuji First time out with the X-T1

Tim Williams

All-Pro
Name
Tim Williams
Damon%201-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Well , it's a waterscape and I'm just not sure about it. I did shoot at 16mm @ f8 which may have been too open for this lens camera combo, anyway they were a little soft. I was using a tripod, IOS was off, shot with a remote and I think I pulled the ISO down to 400. Ran this one through LR for a once over and sharpening. Maybe I have some in camera settings out of whack. Will go over that again. This was with the 16-50 shot in RAW and bracketed. They weren't terrible it's just that somethings off a bit. Might just have been me since I was rushing this morning. Time to go through the menu again. Love shooting with this camera though as I was thinking to myself that, I'm going to go broke buying lens for this thing:D. I like it that much. Just need to get this little problem fixed and I'll be good to go.

Let's see if this works better. I wasn't overly worried about composing this as there just isn't much to shoot close to home. That's what I get for getting up late.
Damon%201-XL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice start.

LR is not the best editor for Fuji files. You may want to try Capture One Pro, Iridient Developer, or some of the other software available.

Back