Fixed-lens photo show-case

Taken with my old Olympus C-8080, in the Puerto Vallarta airport.

Vallarta Airport Crocodile.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sony Rx100 i/ii/iii/iv series all pump out lovely sharp images...as much as i tried I could never get along with the form factor
Some of my best personal images taken with..still not enough to make me keep hold on one! (Literally)View attachment 436228
What do you mean by form factor? I have an RX100 too and not using it much, more often for candids and quick portraits in low light, when a small compact is needed.

What do you mean by form factor? I have an RX100 too and not using it much, more often for candids and quick portraits in low light, when a small compact is needed.
Nothing wrong with its ability....Just didn't feel right in my hands almost too small even with the grip..Some cameras just feel right in the hand...some dont.

The joy - and probably the only one - of taking a small sensor compact on holiday is its simplicity. For sure, a 1/1.7" sensor isn't going to give me as satisfying an output as my micro four thirds kit, but the Casio EX-100 has 300mm at the long end that gets right out of the way when retracted.
CIMG0903-01.jpeg
CIMG0905-01.jpeg
CIMG0896-01.jpeg
CIMG0887-02.jpeg

Back