Fuji FlashQ trigger sets for OCF

Sorry, it took me some time to respond but I finally tested these gizmos on my X-T2. And they work perfectly.
Tested them with an Olympus flash (the FL-50R) in Manual, and they reliably worked. I am also attaching one shot taken with them - nothing special, just a lens I am selling. The other two shots of the X-T2 with the triggers were taken with my E-M1, so I hope nobody minds :p.
When I have a chance I will try see if they are good up to the sync value of the X-T2.

P9030097.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P9030091.JPG

DSCF9068.JPG

Any more details about these little triggers? Are they infra red, or radio based triggers? The use of several flash guns off the camera is what is holding me back with my Fuji use. I typically used 3 Speedlights off camera with the D4s, triggered by the SU800. It would do most of what I needed. radio triggers would be better, but bulkier and I am trying to get the bulk and weight down. Still limited to just the tiny little flash that came with the XT2. I need to get sorted soon, because I shall be back to work and need to get up to speed again.

Sounds promising!

But, having looked into a bit, they are flimsy and are no better than an old optical slave really - you get the same amount of control!

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that now - i need to be able to work faster than that and change on the fly at the camera. Fuji are way behind in that department.

I also use this with three of these - bought a couple of years ago before all the new TTL and HSS stuff came out. It is just manual, but at least you can remotely controll the flash output.
upload_2017-10-13_9-52-19.png

upload_2017-10-13_9-53-1.png

I believe GODOX has something that even supports TTL and HSS.

Back