Flickr and Yahoo

Do you have to register a new acct. I've tried two time to get into my old one to see what was going on and I got the same old song and dance. That's why I hate yahoo. Hope Flickr operates easier to enter.

Do you have to register a new acct. I've tried two time to get into my old one to see what was going on and I got the same old song and dance. That's why I hate yahoo. Hope Flickr operates easier to enter.

Nope, what song and dance? And do you have a different email registered for your recovery of account thing? If not, enter one, then see if it asks you to update, as it did for me.

No I have the same email and it want to text a code to my phone which I have to enter and then maybe I can get in. I have never been able to just enter a password and enter.
Edit: Somethings not right on my end It tells me I'm not signed to a Yahoo acct. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
No I have the same email and it want to text a code to my phone which I have to enter and then maybe I can get in. I have never been able to just enter a password and enter.
Edit: Somethings not right on my end It tells me I'm not signed to a Yahoo acct. I'll try again tomorrow.
ahhh. yes, you do need to sign in with the yahoo account. good luck. but, maybe they havent got to you yet anyway, i know they arent doing everyone at once. the servers wouldnt cope. just btw, i had to sign in to yahoo with my code to phone, too. its so nobody else can steal your flickr account.

Back