Micro 4/3 Focus Bracketing Reference Sheet Olympus 60mm

Emilie Talpin has linked to a sheets by Chris McGinnis for focus bracketing.
The main video is about the "ATOL" camera rotator worth a look at as well. By the comments in the video OM cameras are not listed as compatable, I guess all the front buttons etc will not be usable but by the video look like it works with OM1

To see the link expand the notes about the video. The download pops up on the site while viewing the main page bottom right for me so I did not have to hunt for it.

I did not copy the link to the sheet from the youtube page as I am not sure if that is allowable

This ATOL looks very cool, but I checked the price - are you ready for this - $2,880! (on sale!). I have to say that anyone who pays that much for such a device must be an AHOL! (or really rich, I suppose).
Edit: Turns out these are Taiwan dollars, and according to the comments on YT, that makes it about $94 in US dollars. Well, I guess that makes me the AHOL! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Emilie Talpin has linked to a sheets by Chris McGinnis for focus bracketing.
The main video is about the "ATOL" camera rotator worth a look at as well. By the comments in the video OM cameras are not listed as compatable, I guess all the front buttons etc will not be usable but by the video look like it works with OM1

To see the link expand the notes about the video. The download pops up on the site while viewing the main page bottom right for me so I did not have to hunt for it.

I did not copy the link to the sheet from the youtube page as I am not sure if that is allowable

Reading into the compatibility Atoll D and the heightening plate ic used on the OM1

Reading into the compatibility Atoll D and the heightening plate ic used on the OM1
Correct.
The "D" has the extension arca swiss plate which moves the ring forward from what I can see. Would be nic eto know how to make sure it does not foul the lenses.
I picked mine up this afternoon "C" and heightening plate. All I can get in two pinkies on the bottom of the grip on the EM1.3. But that is ok as I dont intend to completely hand hold it. I will probably order the extension foot as well to see which is better for my needs. I can release the lens ok but no access to the front buttons etc, but that was expected.
I have a few photos of it mounted that I will post in a separate thread soon.

worse thing so far is that darm tripod hole too close to the front of the camera EM1.3 have to really tighten down the supplied plate to stop it rocking. Same as the peak design plate I suppose.

Back