Film Showcase Foma Retropan 320

Bobitybob

All-Pro
Name
Bob
Time for a new thread.

I have only tried this film once, although I have a few rolls. I was advised to expose at 250 ISO rather than the box speed as it is supposed to over expose at 320 ISO. I'll have to give it a go at box though, just to see how it turns out. Grainy and soft and the first two not taken in ideal conditions but interesting results.

CANON EOS 1n-1000468.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

CANON EOS 1n-1000463.jpg

CANON EOS 1n-1000481.jpg

EOS 1n, first 2 with a 1.8/50 and the last one with a 28-70, Ilfosol 3 1:14

Thank you for your kind comments.

This was the first time I have used this film and when when developing a new film for the first time I usually follow the Massive Dev chart as a starting point. Unfortunately there is no listing for this film and developer combination so having exposed it at 250 rather than box I plumped for the Fomapan 200/Ilfosol 3 directions, which is 6 minutes at 20 C. I don't use Ilfosol 3 very often as I prefer to stand develop in Rodinal. I've got another few rolls of this film and I'm looking forward to seeing how they come out with this combo.

Hope that's helpful.

Thank you for your kind comments.

This was the first time I have used this film and when when developing a new film for the first time I usually follow the Massive Dev chart as a starting point. Unfortunately there is no listing for this film and developer combination so having exposed it at 250 rather than box I plumped for the Fomapan 200/Ilfosol 3 directions, which is 6 minutes at 20 C. I don't use Ilfosol 3 very often as I prefer to stand develop in Rodinal. I've got another few rolls of this film and I'm looking forward to seeing how they come out with this combo.

Hope that's helpful.
Thank you very much. I will try these with 6 minutes tonight and ill let you know the results. Hope they will work fine.

THANKS

Back