Completed For Sale: Canon F1 w 50/1.4, Canon EF w 50/1.4, Black Canon FTb w 50/1.8. | Location: USA | Ships:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Product of the Fifties
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Canon F1 w 50/1.4, Canon EF w 50/1.4, Black Canon FTb w 50/1.8.

What are your prices?

$335 Domestic, $400 International

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Three Canon Film cameras, all Black paint, all with lenses, an "Instant" collection. Anyone remember the LEGO Batman Song?All show paint wear around the edges, the F1 has some dings in the Prism- would be a KEH ex- for cosmetics. The EF has paint wear, coating marks on the coating of the eyepiece. The F1 and FTb also show coating marks on the eyepiece. The optics of the three lenses are very clean, lens bodies are EX condition. The Chrome Nosed 50/1.4 is considered a collector's piece these days, originally was on the F1. I bought the 50/1.4 SSC which is "just a thing of beauty". It went on the F1. I bought the F1 on RFF about 15 years ago, it had been CLA'd before the sale to me. Same with the FTb, bought about 10 years ago, had been CLA'd before the sale to me. (Both sellers needed the money, I paid a fair bit for these) Batteries are not included, but I tested all three meters with my 1 PX625 and 2 PX-675's.

23856089748_4956be22e8_b.jpg
PA153273
by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

More pictures here:

For_Sale

If the cameras do not sell as a set, I will consider selling individually- but will sell the F1 with choice of 50/1.4 Chrome or SSC, then the FTb with the other 50/1.4.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Large Flat Rate Shipping Included in Price

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back