Expired For Sale: Canonet QL17l and Minolta Hi-Matic 7s-II | Location: USA | Ships: World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Product of the Fifties
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price (see description)

Item Canonet QL17l and Minolta Hi-Matic 7-II

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
I am putting two fixed-lens Rangefinder cameras up for sale.

The first is a “Panda” Canonet QL17l in 8/10 condition, with Skylight 1a filter, strap, battery, and fitted case. This was by favorite user fixed-lens RF. This was originally an all-chrome camera, I replaced the top and bottom plate with those from a parts Black QL17l. This camera is made in Japan, much more uncommon than the later GIII model. The latter was made in Taiwan, and had more use of plastics than the QL17l model. I replaced the seals and cleaned the viewfinder on this camera, used it up until ~2012 when going mostly digital. I’ve gone through a dozen or so Canonet Ql17l and GIII cameras. The lens on this one is cherry-picked as my user. I exercised the self-timer a few times, was slow at first- then picked up speed to normal operation. On these cameras, best not to use them. Slow speed is 1/4th second on a Canonet, works fine on this one. $125 shipped within the US, $150 via First-Class International. $5 discount for check, money order, or Paypal Gift where you pay the fees. I reserve the right to wait until a check clears before shipping.

The second camera is a chrome Minolta Hi-Matic 7s-II in 9/10 cosmetic condition with battery, 3rd party cap, and fitted case. This camera had some edge fungus around the rim of the inner surface of the front element which I cleaned. Held at an angle in light, you will see some coating damage. The fungus is gone, cleaned and then placed under a UV light. I have used this camera, no effect on images. I replaced the seals, cleaned the viewfinder. I tested the self-timer and slow speeds, all working. $85 shipped within the US, $110 via First-Class International. $5 discount for check, money order, or Paypal Gift where you pay the fees. I reserve the right to wait until a check clears before shipping.

Just a reminder: the metering mode of these cameras operate in Auto-Mode only. Manual exposure for Shutter-speed and F-Stop is easiest with an external meter or Sunny-16 rule.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Other - SEE DESCRIPTION (no buyer/seller protection)

Shipping Locations World

Shipping Methods Other

Shipping Charge

Handling Time

References

Additional Specifications
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• RIMG0965.jpg
    RIMG0965.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
RIMG0968.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
RIMG0969.jpg
RIMG0970.jpg
RIMG0967.jpg
RIMG0972.jpg
RIMG0971.jpg
RIMG0966.jpg
RIMG0973.jpg

A shot with the Canonet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back