Completed For Sale: Domke Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidzvi

Hall of Famer
Name
David
What type of listing is this?
For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?
Domke Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black)

What are your prices?
This version retails for $210, asking worth about $125 + actual S&H.

Where are you located?
USA

Where are you willing to to ship?
CONUS

Description
Domke M-CROSS-RM Metropolitan Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black)

It's pretty much like new but with something like this (intended to look a little worn) it's hard to tell. Bag / padded side pouches / wax.

This is a great bag, it will hold my D750 and 24-120 f/4 plus another lens about the same size as the 24-120. But it's probably better for an APS-C body and 2-3 lenses setup.

Description:
The convenient front flap features a touch-fastener with an option for a silent closure. There are detachable side pouches and a rear slip pocket for accessories, as well as two front expandable pouches underneath the front flap. For carrying the bag there is a detachable shoulder strap and for transporting it on your luggage there is a rear trolley strap.

Exterior Dimensions
With removable pouches: 16.0 x 4.5 x 8.5" / 40.6 x 11.4 x 21.6 cm
Sans removable pouches: 10.0 x 4.5 x 8.5" / 25.4 x 11.4 x 21.6 cm
Interior Dimensions 9.5 x 4.0 x 7.8" / 24.1 x 10.2 x 19.8 cm

Amazon.com: Domke M-CROSS-RM Metropolitan Crosstown Courier Rugged Wear (Military/Black): Camera & Photo

One of the issues many have with this bag is the plastic hardware for the straps. I figured out a replacement, see the list picture and link to Amazon. See the last picture. I have a extra strap I can throw in if you need it, I have extras.

Amazon.com : Mini Skater 6 PCS 7'' Durable and Flexible cable Twisty Cable, aircraft cable key ring (Black) : Office Products

Payment accepted Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method USPS Priority
Shipping charge Actual
Handling time 1-2 business days
References davidzvi most places (here, mu-43, NikonCafe, FM), dsilber23 on eBay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back