Completed For Sale: E-M1 with Really Right Stuff plate (INTERMITTENT REAR DIAL) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

E-M1 with Really Right Stuff plate (INTERMITTENT REAR DIAL)

What are your prices?

$200

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I am selling an E-M1 with an intermittent rear dial issue. If you press hard on it while turning it, it works (more often than not). Also, I have heard of some instances where Olympus has repaired this free of charge because it is a known flaw of the camera, but don't count on it. I think I've priced it fair for what it is.

Other than the flaky rear dial, the camera looks great and functions beautifully. It has lived it's entire life inside the house and never been tossed around in a camera bag. It's sole job was as a tripod queen shooting stills and video for eBay listings.

It would be a GREAT camera for someone who uses the camera in Auto mode where you don't need the rear dial function.

For the price, you will get the body with a Really Right Stuff Arca Swiss plate, a body cap, a charger and two batteries. Let me know if you have any questions. Here is a link to a video showing the rear dial working (intermittently).....

Also, the price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

45665014371_1a1879318b_c.jpg
P1010048
by Luke, on Flickr

45665017191_b603edd00e_c.jpg
P1010047
by Luke, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back