Leica For Sale: Epson RD1s and my Leica collection | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbelyell

All-Pro
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Epson RD1s and my Leica collection

What are your prices?

Epson RD1s: $750
Leica (Mandler-designed) Elmarit 21/2.8: $825
Summarit 50/1.5: $350
Nikkor 105/2.5: $200
Elmar-c 90/4: $225
Khoki Komura 135/2.8: $225

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

i am selling my small rangefinder collection. i have bought/sold here, on sister sites, on rangefinder forum and have excellent references. i have pictures of everything, just ask. my descriptions are accurate.

Epson RD1 with S firmware. excellent condition, in original box. cla'd about 18 months ago. works perfectly. some rub marks, no dings or dents of any kind. beautiful ccd rendering. i also have the grip which i will include for just $50, $75 if purchased seperately.

Leica Mandler-designed Elmarit 21/2.8 with original hood and cap. truly awesome lens, tiny for such a fast UWA. it was my go to street lens with the RD1. excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.

Leica Summarit 50/1.5 a true classic. mechanically very good. as is public record, these lenses have 'soft' glass and were prone to cleaning marks, and this is no exception. however, i never saw any effect on the gorgeous rendering of this lens. there is a tiny bend in the very putside of the filter ring, which is how it came to me over ten years ago.

Famed Nikkor 105/2.5 in S mount with M adapter. great condition, no issues.

Leica Elmar-c 90/4 with original hood. perhaps the smallest 90 ever made. just lovely rendering, tack sharp with gorgeously smooth bokeh from wide open. great condition.

PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL, BUYER PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING COST.

please PM me with any questions or picture requests.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back