Completed For Sale: Fuji 35mm f1.4 lens with padded case | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji 35mm f1.4 lens with padded case

What are your prices?

$295

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I bought this used on eBay late last year from the original owner. They lost the original "crushed can" lens hood and lens cap. The replaced with a Fuji brand Super EBC protector lens, and a homely (but kinda cool) rubber collapsible lens hood. At first, I hated it, but I enjoyed it in use so much that I never bothered to replace the lost cap or lens hood.

The protective lens has never been removed by me until now so I could photograph it for any potential buyer. The glass on the 35mm lens is immaculate....the protective lens has done a perfect job. The protective lens however shows wear and cleaning marks....none of which affects the image quality in any way. And obviously, the buyer can replace it his/her discretion.

The only other minor nit that someone may have is a little mark (that may clean of....I haven't tried) on the focus ring....seen in the photo above the 5.6 marking.

I don't have the original box or anything, but will include this little Xiletu padded carry case for protection. I paid $350 for it when I bought it and thought that was a great deal. I'm pricing it for a quick sale and thank you in advance for not sending me any offers below my asking price (which includes Paypal fees and insured shipping to your Paypal address).

33036040550_1ded89014f_b.jpg
P1010006
by Luke, on Flickr

33378596876_d22affdbd9_b.jpg
P1010008
by Luke, on Flickr

33378594206_e8a1d0c30e_c.jpg
P1010009
by Luke, on Flickr

33419009615_b0a83bd23f_c.jpg
P1010007
by Luke, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back