Fuji For Sale: FUJI X100S SILVER & XTRAS and FUJI TELE-CONVERTER | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isoterica

Hall of Famer
What type of listing is this?

Sale Withdrawn

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

FUJI X100S SILVER & XTRAS and FUJI TELE-CONVERTER

What are your prices?

ITEM 1:

FUJIFILM X100S CAMERA, SILVER with EXTRAS and ALL Packaging

$950.00 USD - Seller paid Shipping, Insurance & Tracking to PayPal Verified Address - Seller covers Paypal Fees. Buyer/You will be required to sign for shipment.

ITEM 2:

FUJIFILM TELE-ADAPTER TCL X100, SILVER, Brand New, Tested once. All Packaging.

$325.00 USD - Seller paid Shipping, Insurance & Tracking to PayPal Verified Address - Seller covers Paypal Fees. Buyer/You will be required to sign for shipment.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Excellent condition Silver Fuji X100S Camera purchased from Popflash Photo on Aug 1, 2013 with ALL Accessories & Packaging plus many Extras. *Latest Firmware Installed. I am selling to upgrade to an ILC.

With EXTRAS:

1. GGS Glass Screen Protector: Mounted, Ex. Cond.

2. FUJIFILM 49MM PROTECTOR FILTER: Ex Cond. All Packaging.

3. FUJIFILM LH-X100 HOOD + ADAPTER: EX Cond. All Packaging.

4. CIESTA HALF CASE, LENS COVER & STRAP: Good Cond. All Packaging.

This is all an X100S shooter needs to begin with. Note that I have included photos of three (3) batteries however I am uncertain as to whether it is legal to ship them therefore their cost has not been included in my asking price. IF I find that I can ship them I will do so of no charge, if not, then you have not paid for them but will need to get batteries.

Total Asking Price for this Kit: $950.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO FOR SALE:

BRAND NEW FUJIFILM TELE-ADAPTER TCL X100, SILVER:

*This item was purchased from Calumet Photo on Jan 29, 2015. It was tested once at Calumet and then put back in the box. I was going to return it as I decided I wanted to upgrade cameras instead but had waited too long and my return window closed.

Total Asking Price for this Item: $325.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM and ask me!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

FREE

Handling time

Shipped within 2-3 business days, shipping time dependent on buyer location.

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forced to withdraw as my DSLR has broken and I have no other backup but the X100S with which to do my assignments until I purchase another camera and.. I haven't yet decided on that camera. I would curse my luck but having it break after I sold would be bad luck. Thank you for watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back