Expired For Sale: Fuji X100T black. Mint with leather case, strap and grip | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X100T black. Mint with leather case, strap and grip

What are your prices?

GBP730 for bundle as described

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

EU

Description

I'm doing a bit of tidying and I've decided to sell my mint X100T, bought new by me from London Camera Exchange on the Strand a little over a year ago. It has not had a hard life and is unmarked. I'm selling it boxed with all the original paperwork, cables, charger, battery plus a leather case. This is a half-case with a detachable top/front section. I have only ever used the lower half, which has a flap to allow access to the battery/memory card compartment. I've never used the leather strap either. The box is marked "X100/X100S" but it fits the T well, as you can see.

The rear screen is unmarked, having had an Acmaxx screen protector fitted from new. I'm also throwing in a "Tarion" hand-grip; this has a metal base and a wooden finger-grip. All that you see in these photos are included in the sale with the exception of the little brown leather discs that I use to protect the body from any damage by the strap rings.

Please note that I am in the UK. I will ship to the UK and to mainland Europe. If you are outside of those areas please contact me and I'll advise whether I will ship to your location. Also please note that you are responsible for any local import taxes or duties and that I declare full value and description on customs forms.

UK buyers are welcome to collect in person, in fact it's preferred.

Genuine reason for reluctant sale.

View attachment 121208 View attachment 121209 View attachment 121210 View attachment 121211 View attachment 121212
R0001862.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Shipping will be via Royal Mail. GBP 12 insured within UK, GBP 30 for overseas shipment, again insured.

Handling time

3 days

References

eBay username is "Billeica". I have sold on eBay since Feb 2003 and have a rating of 637 with a 100% positive feedback

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• R0001857.JPG
    R0001857.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 199
  • R0001858.JPG
    R0001858.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 135
  • R0001859.JPG
    R0001859.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 157
  • R0001860.JPG
    R0001860.JPG