Completed For Sale: Fuji XE1 and XF35/1.4 with extras | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevistopheles

Top Veteran
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji XE1 and XF35/1.4 with extras

What are your prices?

$545

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I am selling a Fuji X-E1+XF35/1.4 as a kit - $545

I have an extremely clean Fuji X-E1. I bought it new and it has had a Schott Glass LCD protector on it since day one. The body is clean with no marks, dings or scratches. It comes boxed with all the books, software, strap and cables, charger etc. Most are unused. Also included is an XF35/1.4 lens in excellent shape as well. it does have a tiny dent on the front decorative ring (see image). The lens does not have the OEM lens cap so I am including a nice metal screw on lens cap. The hood has some paint loss at the edge form rubbing in the bag. Optically and mechanically the lens is perfect. I am including a few extras with the kit:

- A Match Technical Thumbs Up (I bought it used so it does have some brassing)
- an extra battery
- new Sigma DC UV filter for the XF35

The price includes shipping CONUS (USPS Priority with Insurance) and I cover the PayPal fees. I have excellent feedback on mu43.com (dixeyk) and eBay (twobaglimit). Feel free to ping me with any questions.

Link to additional images HERE

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

CONUS is FREE

Handling time

1-2 days

References

mu43.com (dixeyk) and eBay (twobaglimit)

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back