Fuji XF 35mm f1.4

What are your prices?

$400

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

I have a Fuji 35mm f1.4 for sale. Would rate it an EX+ to LN-. Never had any issues with it, just don't use it as much as most of my other lenses, so time for it to go so I can get other toys. It comes with the Fuji OEM rear cap, a 52mm metal screw on front cap, the OEM hood, the original box and owners manual. The only "wear" I can see is on the front edge of the hood, where the black is starting to get rubbed off.

Please note, it DOES NOT include the Fuji OEM front cap, or lens hood cap.

Shipping is additional, and if you choose to use Regular Paypal, please add the 3%. Otherwise, will accept just about any form of payment, will ship however buyer requests, will ship worldwide.

Have bought and sold on this site before, as well as mu-43.com with the same username.

Open for trades+cash for a Minolta 24/2.8 (all but plain MD version), MD 85/1.7, or other exotic glass.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Actual Cost

Handling time

1-2 Days

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back