Jeff
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price $597

Item Fujifilm X-Pro2

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Purchased October 2019, pre-owned. Selling as I have found the X-H1 works better for my needs. This particular body is in good condition (except eyepiece, see next). have had no issues with it, save one - the eyepiece came off, which is not an uncommon problem of the X-Pro2. I have and will include it with the camera, but I don't think there's a solution other than either doing nothing or having it fixed professionally. I have been using it without as it actually works better for me as an eyeglass wearer.

It will come in its original box and will include the shoulder strap, body cap, batteries, original battery charger, and manual. A note on the batteries, for the life of me I have been unable to locate the original Fujifilm battery. However, I will include three Wasabi third-party batteries that have never given me an issue.

I will safely and securely ship via USPS Priority to the continental US (and Puerto Rico).

Asking price includes shipping and PayPal fee.

I have bought and sold plenty of gear on Fredmiranda (username dermaus), Mu-43 forum (username dermaus), and Ebay (username Gargoylegear) and have had only positive feedback.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge Included

Handling Time 1-2 days

References Fredmiranda (username dermaus), Mu-43 forum (username dermaus), and Ebay (username Gargoylegear)

Additional Specifications (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• xpro2_2048-2.jpg
    xpro2_2048-2.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 116
  • xpro2_2048.jpg
    xpro2_2048.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 52
  • xpro2_2048-7.jpg
    xpro2_2048-7.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 49
  • xpro2_2048-6.jpg