Completed For Sale: Fujifilm X-Pro3 Dura black + Fujifilm XF 35 f/1.4 (in Xlnt Condition) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price (see description, different pricing)

Item Fujifilm X-Pro3 Dura black + Fujifilm XF 35 f/1.4 (in Xlnt Condition)

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
I'm literally downsizing my camera bag - mainly because I have finally realized (and it's taken me a long time) that I truly prefer photographing with smaller cameras. Which means selling what may definitely be the nicest digital camera + lens combo I have ever shot with - because (sigh) it's just a little too big for me.

The camera is my Fujifilm X-Pro3, in the cool (optional) Dura Black finish. I'm the 2nd owner, and the camera (which currently has 3719 shutter actuations) has always been treated very well. Camera & lens come with original boxes & paperwork (including the unused factory neckstrap, body lens cap for the camera, front & rear lens caps + the rectangular lens hood for the lens + a soft pouch for the lens). Am also including an extra 3rd party battery and a USB charging cord for the camera. Fuji didn't include a battery charger but if I were keeping the camera, it would be the one thing I would buy.

I'm hoping to sell camera + lens together but am willing to sell them separately.
Camera body ALONE = $1.400 USD (obo)
Lens ALONE = $400 USD (obo)
Camera + lens TOGETHER: $1,700 (obo)

DISCOUNT only for fellow Camaraderie photographers, for Camera + Lens: $1,600
because we all suffer from G.A.S. and because Cameraderie-ans deserve karmic credit!

Given the crazy costs and uncertainties of international shipping, I'd prefer to sell to buyers in North America (i.e. in the U.S. or Canada). Reasonable shipping charges + PayPal fees to be split 50-50 between buyer & seller. (NOTE: I checked the Buyer-adds-3%-for_PayPal - since the website doesn't offer an option for splitting fees)

ONE OTHER THING. Because, literally, this camera feels too big for me - but also because I like Fuji colors and jpeg output - I would consider partial trades for either a Fujifilm X-E4 - or the newer Fuji XF 27mm v.ii - or both.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping Locations North America (USA or Canada)

Shipping Methods USPS Priority in the U.S., Air Post to Canada

Shipping Charge Reasonable charges to be split between buyer & seller

Handling Time As soon as humanly possible!

References miguelatf on fleabay

Additional Specifications BEST OFFER - Open to reasonable offers below listed price

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_front-angled(with_lenshood).jpg
    GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_front-angled(with_lenshood).jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
A few more photos, for those who believe that a picture is worth a thousand words...
The back of the camera - with the normally-closed little screen folded down--

GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_back(screen-down).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The top of the camera (screen folded down, as well)--

GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_top(screen-down).jpg

Another view of the front--

GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_front#2.jpg

The titanium camera's top plate---

GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_top.jpg

The bottom---

GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_bottom.jpg

The back (with the fold-down screen in its closed position)---

GX9_Aug25_22_XPro3_back.jpg

And a view of the body with no lens (sensor visible)---

X30_Aug24_22_XPro3_w-o_lens.jpg

Damn, I hate to see you sell this combo because you do incredible work with it. But I understand why.

I truly appreciate your words, Bobby.
But I also have to be honest with myself (hard to do sometimes) and the truth is: it's a million times easier for me to shoot with smaller cameras.
The Fuji colors, however, are unparalleled in my experience - and apart from the remarkable build quality of the XPro3, I'm guessing (and hoping) I could achieve very similar results from an XE4.

I truly appreciate your words, Bobby.
But I also have to be honest with myself (hard to do sometimes) and the truth is: it's a million times easier for me to shoot with smaller cameras.
The Fuji colors, however, are unparalleled in my experience - and apart from the remarkable build quality of the XPro3, I'm guessing (and hoping) I could achieve very similar results from an XE4.
I'd be really interested to see you unpack the features and output of an XE4, since it was one of the cameras I wavered over for a little bit, one of the few Fujis I even considered at that. Also, I think your chosen film sim/color profile and treatment of the JPEGs still has something left to say in your hands, if that makes sense.

For those curious about what the lens looks like up close - here's the front or top---

EM1_Aug25_22_XF35_front.jpg

And here's the back or bottom---

EM1_Aug25_22_XF35_rear.jpg

Two quick samples of what this (amazing) lens + camera can produce.

Xpro3_metal_scrap_Medford.jpg

And---

XPro3_Aug8_21_FIAT-car.jpg

(Both processed using the camera's "Classic Neg" Film Simulation.)

In the interests of full and total disclosure, I discovered some very tiny (nearly invisible) scratches, on the edges of the bottom plate. They were caused by normal usage and wear (camera has never been dropped or otherwise mistreated) - but I'm attaching these photos of them nonetheless.

GX9_Aug28_22_XPro3_scratches.jpg

And--

GX9_Aug28_22_XPro3_scratches(battery-cover).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back