Completed For Sale: Fujifilm X-T3 camera XT3 (PRICE REDUCED) | Location: USA | Ships: USA & Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price $700 $650 USD

Item Fujifilm X-T3 camera (XT3)

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
I'm selling what I truly think is THE best digital camera I've ever owned or shot pictures with, my Fujifilm X-T3... Why? One reason only: to help fund the purchase of the considerably more expensive camera I'm planning to replace it with, an X-T5. The X-T3 does 95% of what the XT5 will. It has a superb EVF, a great and capable sensor, a nifty rear screen which pops up either vertically or horizontally, fantastic build and logical & practical physical controls. It also has great internal jpeg simulations. For someone obsessed with color jpegs, the XT5 is a little better; but for everything else, the X-T3 is still very, very good. But you probably knew all of this anyway, didn't you?

Some practical details: I'm the 2nd owner, the camera has always been handled carefully and amazingly only has 2,050 shutter actuations at present - which makes it a 9 or 9+ in terms of condition. Everything works as it should which is to say, splendidly.

Camera comes with original box and manual, one extra after-market battery, and two rather cool and vital accessories: a nifty & excellent 3rd party battery charger (which Fuji didn't include with the camera) - and a wonderful & functional shoulder strap made by SIMPLR, which is used & recommended by my favorite Fujifilm photographer, Charlene Winfred.
(Here is her review: Simplr Strap)

Though the prices of pretty much every good Fujifilm camera have skyrocketed and soared insanely over the past few months, I'm selling the camera + accessories for exactly LESS THAN what I paid for it ... $700 $650.

NOTE: the photo shows the camera with a lens attached. I'm only selling the camera. BUT in the event that someone wishes a lens too, I'd be willing to add on the lens pictured, the wonderful small 'Fujicron' XF 35mm f/2 lens (one of the best lenses I've ever used). Mine is the WR version which makes the camera + lens into a truly weatherproof package. Price of the lens TBD based on current real world pricing.

Would prefer to limit sales to North America due to the prohibitively high costs of international shipping. Reasonable postage to be split between seller and buyer.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping Locations USA & Canada (North America)

Shipping Methods USPS Priority (in US), Air Post (to Canada)

Shipping Charge To be determined, and to be split between Seller & Buyer

Handling Time As soon as humanly possible because if you're buying it, you don't want to wait around forever, do you?

References miguelatf on Fleabay

Additional Specifications (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• EP5_Oct30_22_XF35_on_XT3#1.jpg
    EP5_Oct30_22_XF35_on_XT3#1.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
For those who aren't familiar with the X-Txx series, the cool thing about these cameras - especially the X-T3 - is the the combination of practical layout and useful physical dials. You can actually SEE most of what you need to just looking at the camera itself - no need for screens or menus or submenus...

X30_Sept9_22_XT3_top.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And even though these photos fail to do justice to the quality of either the viewfinder or the rear screen, they are among the nicest ones I have ever seen or used on a mirrorless digital camera.

EPP5_Sept10_22_XT3(rear).jpg

And, excuse the repetition, but having a rear screen which tilts up and out on either a vertical or horizontal plane - is SO much more usable - and SO much nicer than the "flippy screen" of the X-T4 (which is preferred by videographers, but generally loathed by stills-oriented Fujiholics).

For those curious about its appearance: this is what the SIMPLR camera strap looks like attached to the X-T3 body. It is, bar none, THE most comfortable camera strap I have ever used; there are quite a few reasons why serious full-time photographers, like Charlene Winfred, use this strap.

XT3+SimplrStrap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back