What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Leica D-LUX Typ 109

What are your prices?

$675

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

For sale is a near mint Leica D-LUX Typ 109. I am the original owner and I purchased it from a US authorized dealer. It is complete, with all accessories and packaging. There is no cosmetic damage. The LCD screen has always been protected by a Vikuiti (3M) protector, which is included (can easily be removed). There is no dust on the sensor. It has always been kept in a climate-controlled, non-smoking home and it has never been exposed to the elements.

Why the low price? I have a Fittest thumb grip installed on the hot shoe that I am unable to remove easily. Like most Leica shooters, I never use flash so it's never been a problem for me. The thumb grip works very well so I just left it. Please purchase this camera knowing that you may not be able to remove it without sending it to an authorized repair facility (I suspect they could do it easily).

Shipping is FREE to the United States, and $15 to Canada. I ship promptly with tracking and the camera will be well packed.

Please contact me with any questions. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay and I'll do what I can to make sure you have a smooth transaction.

View attachment 14535View attachment 14536
Leica109-3.jpg

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

FREE to USA, $15 to Canada

Handling time

1-2 business days

References

Ebay: jvandegr. MU-43: JonVdG

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• Leica109-1.jpg
    Leica109-1.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Leica109-2.jpg
    Leica109-2.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 67
Great camera for a really good price, Jon. I'm shooting mine a lot: superb lens, great images, great controls, view finder. Just a real classy, classic camera that feels and works right.

Thanks, I agree! I actually have two of these that I have used lightly as my back-up cameras and I just decided it was time to let one go. Leica and Panasonic just got everything right with this cam.

Back