Completed For Sale: Leica M10-P, Leica Q, multiple lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainMan79

😎💩➡️📸
Name
Chris
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price Multiple

Item Leica M10-P, Leica Q, multiple lenses

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Selling multiple items. Looking to pay off my car and maybe grab a Zf. Please message for details on anything you may be interested in. Most the items come with all the original boxes, and tons of extras.

Leica M10-P - $4,950 SOLD
Leica Q - $2,900 REDUCED - $2,350
Leica Visoflex Typ 020 - $350 SOLD
Voightlander Color Skopar 35mm - $250 SOLD
7artisans 50mm f/1.1 - REDUCED $300 SOLD
TTartisan 50mm f/1.4 ASPH - $325 SOLD
Leica 90mm f/4 - $180 SOLD
Canon 135mm f/3.5 LTM - $70 SOLD
Nikon 135mm f/3.5 LTM - $90 SOLD
Canon 85mm f/2 RF Macro - $450 SOLD

Prices are negotiable, but I will not cover any fees. Ideally PayPal friends and family. Shipping will be expedited and insured, especially on the larger items, with the cost to be agreed upon during negotiations.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge Varies

Handling Time

References
Here

Additional Specifications BEST OFFER - Open to reasonable offers below listed price, PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:
More pics

Attachments

• IMG_4877.jpeg
    IMG_4877.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4876.jpeg
    IMG_4876.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4873.jpeg
    IMG_4873.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4871.jpeg
    IMG_4871.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4869.jpeg
    IMG_4869.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4870.jpeg
    IMG_4870.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4867.jpeg
    IMG_4867.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4865.jpeg
    IMG_4865.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 11
I'm curious, How did you use the Q? I like the concept of the camera. I think that it would be a nice piece of kit to have around. I am just not positive on where it would fit into my type of photography.

I'm curious, How did you use the Q? I like the concept of the camera. I think that it would be a nice piece of kit to have around. I am just not positive on where it would fit into my type of photography.
It is a bit of a niche camera, but less so than my M10. It’s perfectly suited for a walk around the city type of camera. I also love the 28mm FOV. I have used it in travel/vacations, but it’s really a good walk around/everyday sort of use. I’m just not much of a street guy, nor an everyday carrier/user. Don’t get me wrong, I love it and I’ll likely miss it, but I think I love the idea of not having a car payment more.

It is a bit of a niche camera, but less so than my M10. It’s perfectly suited for a walk around the city type of camera. I also love the 28mm FOV. I have used it in travel/vacations, but it’s really a good walk around/everyday sort of use. I’m just not much of a street guy, nor an everyday carrier/user. Don’t get me wrong, I love it and I’ll likely miss it, but I think I love the idea of not having a car payment more.
Thanks. That’s where I probably would be on it. I think I would like an everyday camera. Just not certain about the Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back