Expired For Sale: Leica Summilux-M 75 mm, 1:1,4. No: 3258807, Canada. 2 Lids, Box, Leather case, Filter Yellow 3X. | Location: EU | Ships: World

Wolfsruh

Name
Steffen Holler
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price 2580 EUR

Item Leica Summilux-M 75 mm, 1:1,4. No: 3258807, Canada. 2 Lids, Box, Leather case, Filter Yellow 3X.

My Location EU

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
This lens > Summilux-M (Art-Nr. 11815) 1:1,4 / 75 mm, Leitz Canada, around 1980, is a heritage of my photopher father, who starts his career in 1936 (Olympic Games). His whole life, he was a Leitz/Leica user and also writing articles for other brand names, books and photo chemistry industry. I gave one of his Leicas (the M5) to the photo gallery where you can see his pictures of the 50' > www.michelundelbe.de/produkt-kategorie/hamburg-historisch/ I have used the Summilux-M 75 myself very often. It's great for candle light portraits, but also outside for landscape or city pictures. It is maintained by a famous camera service: No dust, no fungus. See invoice pix. Only absolutly tiny marks of use. All what you can see on the pictures is included – what I forget is a pix sliding the build in lens hood forward. Now it's the time for a digital Leica.
What the buyer has to accept is, I am a retired private person, so I only give my word for a good deal without a send back guarantee. As soon the money is on my bank account, the shipping will happen.
Every contact will be answered.

Payment Methods Bank transfer (no buyer/seller protection)

Shipping Locations World

Shipping Methods Other

Shipping Charge Included, DHL International with insurance 3000 EUR

Handling Time Max. 2 days after bank transfer received > except sun- or holydays

References Photogallery: www.michelundelbe.de Hamburg, Germany

Additional Specifications PRICE IS FIRM- Not open to offers below listed price

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• 1 Alles.jpeg
    1 Alles.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 3,588
  • 2. 0.8-75.jpeg
    2. 0.8-75.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 4 Frontal O.jpeg
    4 Frontal O.jpeg