Completed For Sale: M43 Gear (Olympus E-M1, Pan 42.5mm f1.7, PL 25mm f1.4, Pan 12-32mm, Sigma 60mm, Oly body cap lens fisheye) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Classifieds Type For Sale

Item Olympus E-M1, Pan 42.5mm f1.7, PL 25mm f1.4, Pan 12-32mm, Sigma 60mm, Oly body cap lens fisheye

My Location United States (USA)

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
I'm parting ways with my m43 gear. It's all very nice, but it just sits in the closet. I'll describe them to the best of my ability, but all the gear is clean and rarely used. For the most part, it was a kit I put together to do tabletop photography for listing items on eBay. So most of it's life it has stayed indoors and on tripods.

Olympus E-M1 body is very clean...a 9/10 condition. Comes with unused flash in the original bubble wrap pouch, charger, body cap, a quick-release L-bracket arca-swiss style plate, an intervalometer (untested, but presumably fine), 5 total Oly batteries and a complimentary toy 25mm TV lens (the lens is only $20 new....and it literally came unscrewed while I was testing it, but it still works, but it's not worth anything on it's own, so I'm including it with the camera....it takes fun photos with swirly bokeh shot wide open). $410 (shipped) seems like a great price with the all the extra goodies (and considering the condition).

Olympus 9mm Fisheye body cap lens is in average shape and works fine. I have no rear lens cap for this. Asking $40....shipped. SOLD

The Panasonic 12-32mm lens is a compact wonder. Very sharp....comes with rear cap, but no front cap. Will be well packed and is probably the best lens you can buy for under $100.....mine is $95 (shipped).

The Sigma 60mm f2.8 DN is another great "value" lens. This one has front and rear caps, lens hood and nice zippered carry pouch and comes in the original box for $135 (shipped).

The Panasonic 42.5mm f1.7 lens is a joy unto itself. I am selling it paired with an Olympus Macro converter MCON-P02 with a step up adapter which turns it into a superb macro lens. In addition to the macro converter, it comes with front and rear caps, lens hood, carry pouch and original box. $250 will put it into your mailbox. SOLD

The Panasonic 25mm f1.4 is one of my all-time favorite lenses in any system. But there's no sense in keeping it since I'm leaving the system. Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood and carry pouch.....sorry no box. The glass and body are both very clean. Asking price of $400 (shipped) is pretty firm, unless you are bundling with other lenses.

I think I've covered everything. I have boatloads of feedback here and on mu43.com because I describe things accurately, the stuff I sell is babied and I pack well and take care of the buyers. If you have any questions or need more photos, please let me know. I've spend a while looking at prices and am pretty sure that I'm at (or VERY near the bottom) of what these items sell for. There aren't any condition issues, and I am not asking for you to pay Paypal fees or shipping. I can knock some prices down if buying more than one item because it will save me on shipping expenses.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations United States (USA)

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge included in price

Handling Time 1 day

References

Additional Specifications
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 328