Minolta MC Lenses

What are your prices?

$100

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I've got some older Minolta gear that would be nice to adapt. I've settled on Olympus Pen F lenses. I accumulated way too much extra gear lately and need to "degas" my collection. :)

Here's what I have:

Vivitar Auto 2x Custom Tele-Converter w/ Case- Glass is in condition. Should work well.

Auto Super-Lentar 28mm f/2.8 - Overall good condition looks like a little internal dust.

Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 55mm f/1.7 - There's wear on the barrel. There is a little internal dust. It has a Tiffen 52 to 55 step-up ring so you can use one of the hoods on it.

Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 135mm f/2.8 - The barrel has some wear. Comes with a case. There is some internal dust.

Paisar Auto Zoom 80-200 f/4.5 - The lens is in good physical condition. Overall the glass is in good condition. Looks like there might be some haze.

Soligor Tele-Auto 400mm f/5.6 - The lens looks to be in great shape both physically and optically. There is some internal dust but it shouldn't affect image quality. The lens has a built in hood and comes with a blue padded case

Minolta D55NA Screw On Hood- A little wear. Should work fine.

Minolta D55NB Screw On Hood - A little wear. Should work fine.

Included for parts/fun/because I don't want them:

Vivitar Auto Zoom 90-230mm f/4.5 - The lens is in good physical condition. Comes with a blue padded case. Overall the glass is in good condition. One of the internal elements is showing bad haze or separation . This will affect image quality.

Two Minolta SRT-101 Bodies - Both bodies show moderate wear. The shutter speeds sound okay. The biggest issue with both bodies is that it looks like the foam on them has deteriorated. I would replace the foam on both bodies before trying to use them. Both mirrors have dust on them. My guess is from the foam. Both battery chambers are clean. I don't have a battery to test the meters.

All of the gear is used/not near mint. I think there is plenty of life left and would be a cheap way to get into legacy glass.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$30 I will get a more exact price after getting everything packed. I'll pay anything over 30.

Handling time

I usually ship items out on Saturday.

References

sghazard on ebay, hazardsg on apug

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back