Completed For Sale: NO RESERVE on eBay - Panasonic gf1 w/ 20mm lens and LVF1 EVF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic gf1 w/ 20mm lens and LVF1 EVF

What are your prices?

$375

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I just bought this recently, but after looking over my finances, I should have let someone else get the good deal. I already have plenty of cameras, but not really plenty of cash.

This Panasonic is a rare white model that was only available in Japan (and the camera menus are only available in Japanese, as well, but it's easy enough to set the camera up with a manual in front of you... and most items in the menu can be figured out on their own anyways). I happen to think that the white gf1 is one of the best looking digital cameras....especially when outfitted with the wonderful Panasonic 20mm f1.7 pancake lens.

The body is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. It works perfectly and the body is blemish free. Even the rear screen has no marks. It comes with body cap, charger, box and extra battery.

It also comes with the DMW-LVF1 electronic viewfinder and its little leather carry pouch. It is also in excellent condition and works perfectly.

The 20mm lens comes with front and rear caps and has a Kenko protection filter on it as well. It is in perfect mechanical and beautiful cosmetic condition.

I'm asking $375 and that includes all fees and insured shipping in the US. I would be willing to sell the body and EVF for $220 if someone doesn't need the lens. The lens is not available separately.

22342438756_2051f5ee6b_b.jpg
PA210025
by Luke, on Flickr

22181597869_e8eeb4059b_b.jpg
PA210030
by Luke, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back