Completed For Sale: Oly 45mm with tele and macro converters and MORE | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price (see description)$200

Item Oly 45mm with tele and macro converters and MORE

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
The Oly 45mm f1.8 lens comes with a LOAD of accessories. It includes hood, trim ring and caps. Also includes an A200 converter with caps and a 37mm to 49mm step ring.
Also included but not pictured a Meike AF extension ring set and all packaged in a small Nikon bag. Items are in great cosmetic and functional condition. This is a REALLY nicely put together set that I just bought earlier this year, but have decided to simplify my gear. I am selling this whole collection for $200 shipped in the US.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge included in price

Handling Time 1 day

References

Additional Specifications
PRICE IS FIRM- Not open to offers below listed price, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• PXL_20201105_143013651.jpg
    PXL_20201105_143013651.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
OK....for real this time. I will list on eBay tomorrow, but today you can get this whole Olympus package for $150......I bought it all used for $200 because I thought it was a steal. Give yourself something nice for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back