Completed For Sale: Olympus 4/3 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 ED (non-SWD) + EC-14 + MMF-3 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Todd
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price Lens $295, full kit $495

Item Olympus 4/3 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 ED (non-SWD) + EC-14 + MMF-3

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
I have a nice used Olympus Zuiko Digital 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 ED (non-SWD) lens with the MMF-3 adapter and the EC-14 teleconverter for sale. The lens is in good working condition with clean glass and includes the enormous lens hood and tripod collar. The lens works best with bodies that have PDAF. I use it with my EM-1 mk ii and it does a great job of focusing. I love everything about this lens except the weight, I have decided that I am ready to give up some quality and use lighter equipment (I am replacing this with an Oly 75-300, it is not nearly as good of lens as this). The lens comes with both caps, hood, and collar.

The EC-14 is the 1.4 teleconverter for this lens (and others) and is also in perfect working order.

The MMF-3 is the splashproof version of the Olympus 4/3 to MFT adapter. It is missing a cap (it has always lived on this lens) but will come well protected. I won't sell this separately until the lens sells. I suspect that whoever buys the lens will want the adapter.

The EC-20 pictured has been sold.

I would sell the kit (lens, MMF-3 and EC-14) for $495
The lens without the adapters is $295

If you buy the lens and adapter and want an Olympus 40-150 3.5-4.5 to go with it just say so and I'll include it at no charge.

If you are not familiar with the 50-200 take a look at the showcase forum. Anything there posted by me was taken with this lens.

Showcase - Olympus 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 ZD 4/3 (non SWD)

I am new over here but a longtime member over on mu43, I have a good buy/sell profile and use the same user name.

Any questions, just ask.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods UPS

Shipping Charge $25 for any combination with the lens, $12 if purchasing the EC-14 only.

Handling Time Ships within 24 hours of payment.

References Buy/Sell feedback for Toddster

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• IMG_0177.JPG
    IMG_0177.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 1,980
  • IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    271.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0176.JPG
    IMG_0176.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 50
Status