Completed For Sale: Olympus 60mm, Oly 75-300 mk.II, and brand new E-P3 w/17mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 60mm, Oly 75-300 mk.II, and brand new E-P3 w/17mm

What are your prices?

$325, $325, $265

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I've flipped and flopped MANY times about gear (as evidenced by my exhaustive feedback), but I finally decided that it's not the gear. I'm just no good at photography. My loss is your gain.

A couple months ago, I found a killer deal on a brand new E-P3 with 17mm lens. Keep in mind that in the E-P range, the E-P3 is only one generation away from the current E-P5. I would think that the body alone should be worth my asking price, but you also get the wonderful original Olympus 17mm f2.8 pancake lens (and who doesn't LOVE pancakes..... rest assured this one has never been covered in syrup..... it's actually never even been removed from the box!) So you can be the first to fire the shutter on this beautiful camera. It's silver and comes complete (as new) with everything that comes in the box. It's $265 (with fees and shipping paid by me)

24185028156_3869d836e4_b.jpg
DSC00784
by Luke, on Flickr

I also am selling an Olympus 60mm macro lens. This one looks like new....even still has that little plastic thingie on it. But I remember firing a test shot or two with it last summer when I got it. But then it was just put back in the box and forgotten about. Someone please give this lens a good home. Comes with front and rear caps in original box. Very much like new and $325 delivered to your door with shipping and Paypal fees paid by me.
23584325463_1df83e1694_b.jpg
DSC00781
by Luke, on Flickr

And lastly I have a beautiful Olympus 75-300 mk. II I bought because I wanted some reach. Shortly after I got it, I realized that I'm not a nature photographer. I used it for one zoo outing and it's been sitting around idle ever since. Glass is clean, as is the body. Comes with front and rear caps in original box. $325 shipped to your door with no hidden fees.

23584288683_66071e2b3e_b.jpg
DSC00785
by Luke, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back