Price (See description)

Item Olympus E-M5 II with HLD-8 grip, battery holder and extra batteries

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Olympus E-M5 II, HLD-8 grip and battery holder and extra batteries $350

Description:
Update May 24th. I sold the most expensive item so I am willing to wait a little longer before packing things up and selling to MPB. I am lowering the prices on the remaining equipment to stir some interest.

Prices include shipping an PP fees.

Olympus E-M1 II, with 4 Olympus BLH-1 batteries an FL-LM3 flash $587 - sold

Camera is in excellent shape with a shutter count of only 28,110. I purchased it from the original owner over on FM a little less than two years ago. I was not happy with the feel of the mount so I sent it to Olympus for a new lens mount, they replaced the grips at the same time. The camera works perfectly.

This includes four genuine Olympus batteries and an extra eyepiece. Includes the original (never used) strap, FL-M3 flash, and original box.
Link to additional pictures:
Olympus E-M1 mk2 - Google Drive

Olympus E-M5 II, HLD-8 battery grip and extra batteries and FLM-3 flash$367 $350

Camera is in good shape with a shutter count of 8,478. It has some wear on the edges of the top hump. I purchased it from the original owner. He applied a Lolumi soft shutter release to both the camera and grip. I really like them so I never attempted removal.

Includes one Olympus, two Wasabi and one other battery, original Olympus and a Wasabi charger, original never used strap and original camera box.

All of the pictures that I posted are new but here is a link to the sale posting that I purchased from in case anyone wants better pictures than I took.
https://www.mu-43.com/threads/olymp...300mm-f4-8-6-7-ii-ships-us-price-drop.112368/
The pictures that I posted show Olympus reconditioned boxes in the background. These were not for the camera but for the HLD-8. The blue boxes shown will not ship with the grip (makes the shipping box too big). The camera will be in the original box. Added 5/24: Includes FLM-3 flash (not shown in pictures).
Olympus E-M5 mk2 - Google Drive

Olympus 12-45 f/4 PRO lens $399 $389 - SOLD

Perfect condition. Comes with hood, caps and original box. I’m including an Olympus lens pouch that probably came with the lens, I just don’t remember for sure. It fits though, so it comes with the lens.
Olympus 12-45 f/4 PRO - Google Drive

Olympus 14-150 f/4-5.6 II $248 $230 - SOLD
Very good condition. Comes with hood and caps. No box.
Olympus 14-150 mk2 - Google Drive

About my pricing: My prices include normal, shipping and PP fees at my expense and net me just a little over what MPB will pay for the equipment. I think the pricing is fair but if you see something that you are interested in that looks ‘out of market’ for the prices on this forum send me a PM and we can talk.

I cover shipping and PP fee.
Be sure and see the Google Drive links for each item for detailed pictures.

Thanks for looking
Todd

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS (may require signature).

Shipping Charge Shipping (CONUS) included in price

Handling Time Ships within 24 hours of payment.

References Buy/Sell feedback for Toddster

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• P1078362.JPG
    P1078362.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 1,438
  • P1078349.JPG
    P1078349.JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 53
  • P1078350.JPG
    P1078350.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I know that this listing hasn't been up very long but I just got a quote from one of the used dealers that was better than I expected. We are still working out a few details but I don't expect it to take much longer. If anyone is thinking over any of this please let me know soon.

Update May 24th. I sold the most expensive item so I am willing to wait a little longer before packing things up and selling to MPB. I am lowering the prices on the remaining equipment to stir some interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back