Completed For Sale: Olympus Pen F + Lumix 20mm f1.7 II lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price $750 USD

Item Olympus Pen F + Lumix 20mm f1.7 II lens

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
Am selling what may be one of the nicest - most fun to shoot with - and most beautiful - cameras I have ever owned: my Olympus Pen F camera - along with the Lumix 20mm f1.7 lens (the newer II version).

I'm the 2nd owner of both camera & lens; the camera only has 2823 shutter actuations. Both camera & lens have original boxes & packing materials (the Pen F box is a masterpiece of subtle design) - including the tiny Olympus flash and original Olympus camera strap, both unused. Am including a very nice generic leatherette half-case - and one of the coolest straps ever, the Artisan & Artist adjustable sling strap.

My price for the whole thing is $750, which is well beneath what I paid for camera + lens + strap, around a year ago. Pen F's in nice shape seem to not only hold their value well but also lately they've been appreciating a bit; I'm guessing I could get more on fleabay or Fred Miranda, but I'd like to keep the price on the low/reasonable side for photographers whose eyes are bigger than their wallet (i.e. someone like me).

If I were more of a collector I would just keep it and never let it go - but I have this antiquated belief that a camera this nice deserves to be used much more often, and it hasn't been.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations North America (USA & Canada); I'll consider elsewhere but international shipping costs are exorbitant and pandemic shipping delays are crazy, so why go through all the pain?

Shipping Methods USPS Priority is my preference; will consider FeEx or UPS as well but they tend to cost significantly more.

Shipping Charge Approximately $20 USD in the U.S. (slightly higher to Canada)

Handling Time As soon as humanly possible, within a day or two.

References fleaBay: miguelatf

Additional Specifications PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• PenF#1(front).jpg
    PenF#1(front).jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Here are a few more pictures, for those Pen F or Olympus or micro four thirds fans who are wondering. First the top of the camera---

PenF#3(top).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A rear view---

PenF#5(rear_screen).jpg

The front of the camera with the lens removed, showing the sensor---

PenF#7(front_sensor).jpg

The front of the Lumix 20mm---

PenF#9(front_lens).jpg

A detail of the front of the half-case---

PenF#11(front_case).jpg

And the bottom of the half-case, opened up---

PenF#10(bottom_case_open).jpg

The bottom of the camera without the case---

PenF#13(bottom_without_case).jpg

The screen showing the shutter count (next to the 'R')---

PenF_Shutter_count.jpg

A detail of the Artisan & Artist strap---

PenF#4(Artisan&Artist_strap).jpg

The screen flips out - sideways and tilts at various angles - but it also flips back in closed (creating a fake XPro3 look) which I actually rather liked---

Pen_F_back.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back