Completed For Sale or Trade: Fuji X-T1 , Fuji XF 18-55mm, Fuji XC 50-230 II | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyturley

Legend
Name
Tony
What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X-T1 , Fuji XF 18-55mm, Fuji XC 50-230 II

What are your prices?

Fuji X-T1 $440 SOLD
Fuji XF 18-55mm Lens $310 SOLD
Fuji XC 50-230mm II Black Lens $190 SOLD
Nissin I40 Flash for X-T1 $110

EDIT 05-03-18: the Nissin I40 is like new and has only been used a few times, but I can't find the original box.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I've decided to take my gear in a different direction, and I'm selling all of my Fuji equipment. The gear is also listed on Amazon, but I'd prefer to sell direct if possible. I haven't taken any photos yet, but I can provide them if so desired. I treat my gear carefully, and store everything in a camera bag or box when not in use.

Fuji X-T1 camera, black. Some minor wear marks on body, but fully functional. LCD has an Expert Shield screen cover. Comes in original box with strap, charger, three (3) batteries. No body cap. $440

Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS. Lens is in good shape with minor wear marks on barrel. Glass is haze, scratch, and fungus free. Comes repackaged with F/R caps, aftermarket hood, and polarizing filter. $310

Fujinon XC 50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II Black. Lens is in excellent condition. Glass is haze, scratch, and fungus free. Comes in original box with F/R caps and hood. $190

Nissin I40 flash for Fuji X-T1, like new, used only a few times. $110

I would consider trading for a black Panasonic GX85 body if it's in good condition. Let me know if any of this interests you. Not interested in other trades.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 US states. 14 day return policy if not satisfied. Buyer pays return shipping. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included

Handling time

1-2 business days

References

eBay, Cameraderie, mu-43: all under t-turley

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back