Completed For Sale or Trade: My m43 kit for your Ricoh GR, Sigma DP2Merrill, or ? | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

My m43 kit for your Ricoh GR, Sigma DP2Merrill, or ?

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I am offering up a nice 2 prime lens kit for someone looking to try great prime lenses on a budget.

The E-P3 w/17mm kit is brand new. I bought it last fall at a great sale price and planned to keep it as a back-up. But the reality is I never even use either of my main cameras.

The Oly 45mm lens is in beautiful condition and still has the protective blue plasticwrap attached. It comes with front and rear caps in the original box.

I am selling the whole kit (body and both lenses) for $450. I am not interested in breaking it up (unless you want just the E-P3 and are willing to overpay for it :laugh1:). I would also take a trade for a nice condition Oly 75 lens and would be willing to pay an additional $50.

I am also open to trading straight up (I think the values are similar) for a Ricoh GR or a Sigma DP2 Merrill.

26649392456_22355ea0af_h.jpg
DSC01555
by Luke, on Flickr

26251734013_1725f5194d_h.jpg
45mm
by Luke, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Just a wee bump to expand the range of trade options........I'm OPEN to almost anything.

An Olympus 60mm macro, an Olympus 75mm, any of the m43 telephoto zooms, a Ricoh GR, A sigma DP2Merrill, maybe even a DSLR of some sort for shooting action if priced appropriately and "modern enough".

I know there's plenty of people here at "Serious Compacts" that have sworn off DSLRs and have Pentax K5 bodies or Nikon bodies sitting in a closet unused. Shoot me an offer.....the worst I can do is say "no".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back