Nikon Df with lenses

What are your prices?

$$$ (see below) or trade for Leica M9 (or ME) or Leica M lenses

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I have for sale my complete Nikon Df outfit. Interested in either sale or trade toward Leica M9/ME and Leica M mount lenses.

Reason for sale is that I just don't want to maintain three distinct systems and have decided to focus exclusively on Leica M and Leica X. I currently use a Leica M Monochrom as my primary camera and am eager to trade for a good M9 (or M9p or ME) with no sensor issues.

Nikon Df (silver) with 2 Nikon batteries and 2 genuine Nikon chargers. Comes with body cap, Peak strap as shown (quick-adjust length, super comfortable). Camera has less than 6,000 exposures and is in absolutely outstanding used condition with no issues whatsoever that I can detect. No box or papers (I bought it used on this forum about a year ago). Both batteries hold full charge.
$2000 net to me.

AF-S Nikkor 58mm f/1.4G standard/Portrait lens. I bought this new from B&H or Adorama (don't remember which) about a year ago. I no longer have the box or papers. Lens comes with velvet pouch, front and rear caps, original lens hood and a Hoya 72mm UV protector filter. This is a US model and is my absolute favorite Nikon lens and has hardly ever been removed from my Df. No issues whatsoever, 9+ condition as I baby my gear and always carry in a bag or case when not in use. This lens has INCREDIBLE, JAW-DROPPING bokeh.
$1200 net to me.

AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D wide-angle lens. I bought this new from B&H or Adorama (don't remember which) about a year ago. I no longer have the box or papers. Lens comes with front and rear Nikon caps, B+W UV protector filter and screw-in Nikon metal lens hood.
$200 net to me.

35mm f/2 O Nikkor wide-angle lens from mid 1960s/early 1970s. This lens is in decent cosmetic and excellent optical and mechanical condition. Has factory Nikon AI conversion installed (I bought it that way) and works perfectly in aperture priority with most Nikon DSLR cameras. Beautiful lens. Comes with original Nikon rear cap, modern pinch-type Nikon front cap and B+W UV protector filter.
$150 net to me.

105mm f/2.5 (Sonnar Type) P Nikkor telephoto/portrait lens from mid 1960s/early 1970s. This lens is in very good cosmetic and excellent optical and mechanical condition. Has factory Nikon AI conversion installed (I bought it that way) and works perfectly in aperture priority with most Nikon DSLR cameras. Beautiful lens. Comes with original Nikon rear cap, modern pinch-type Nikon front cap and B+W UV protector filter. This lens has INCREDIBLE bokeh.
$250 net to me.

50mm f/2 Helios 81N (Ukrainian Arsenal 1980s) standard lens. This lens is native Nikon AI mount (may be AIS, not sure) that is in near-new condition and works beautifully on my Df or any Nikon DSLR/SLR that can meter with AI lenses (or meters on those that can't). This is a very unique lens that is super sharp, but renders differently than the generic Nikon 50/1.8 or 50/2.0 lenses do. Bokeh is swirly and interesting, again a very different effect than you would get with a Nikon lens. I believe it is, like most FSU (former Soviet Union) lenses a rip off on a pre-war Zeiss design, in this case it seems very Planar-like.
$50 net to me.

I prefer PayPal gift (or regular if you pay the fees) and have bought and sold here, as well as on Fred Miranda, Steve Huff, Leicaplace (all as Asiafish) and on eBay as Lawman1967.

View attachment 10171Df-12 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 10172Df-5 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 1017358-2 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 10174105-7 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 10175105-2 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 1017624-4 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 1017724-2 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 1017824-6 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 1017935-1 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

View attachment 1018050-1 by Lawman1967, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

USPS actual cost

Handling time

3 business days

References

Many on Leicaplace, Lawman1967 on eBay and Asiafish on GetDPI, Steve Huff and Fred Miranda

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Back