Completed For Sale: Panasonic FZ1000 with many accessories - like new in box! | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonVdG

Regular
Name
Jon
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic FZ1000 with many accessories - like new - Price Drop!

What are your prices?

$475

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For sale is a barely used Panasonic FZ1000 digital camera with Leica lens in like new working and cosmetic condition. I recently purchased it from an authorized US dealer and only used it for a couple days. It looks absolutely perfect. All original accessories and packaging are included: lens hood, battery, charger, cables, etc. Some of these have never been removed from their packaging.

Additionally, I'm including an unopened Power2000 battery, unopened Pro Optic filter kit (UV, neutral density, and circular polarizer filters), Hoya Pro 1 Digital multicoated UV filter, and a new-with-tags 24/7 sling bag. All of these are cosmetically and functionally perfect, as new.

Will consider as partial trade for Leica X Vario.

This is a great camera and I'm only selling to help fund another purchase. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay and Mu-43. I ship promptly and well-packed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

View attachment 186208View attachment 186209
FZ1000c.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

FZ1000b.JPG

FZ1000a.JPG

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

FREE

Handling time

1-2 business days

References

Ebay: jvandegr MU-43: JonVdG

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back