Completed For Sale: Pentax ME Super w/ 50mm f1.7 and soft case | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Pentax ME Super w/ 50mm f1.7 and soft case

What are your prices?

$60

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I bought this at an estate sale last year when I waited outside in the cold for 3 hours to see the "amazing collection of records". It turned out that a box of 50 or so scratchy old 78s was someone's idea of an amazing collection of records. I wasn't leaving that house empty handed so I bought this little beauty for $30. I thought I might give film another try. I'm looking for enough to cover my investment, the shipping to you and maybe buy myself a drink and forget about those 3 hours I waited outside the estate sale.......3 hours of my life I will never get back.

The soft "leather" ever-ready case is cracked and flaking, but keeping the camera in there all those years has left the camera absolutely minty. It's really beautiful. The aperture blades are snappy and oil-free and function as they should. Film advance and shutter seem to function perfectly. I haven't tested it out, but will blindly warranty it to work as it should. Let me know if you have any questions. Checking the completed auctions at eBay I see these routinely sell for over $100 with this faster f1.7 lens (a lot of them come with an f2)

This would be a great camera for any youngsters (or oldsters) to learn about exposure and the basics of shooting film.

19347503198_ffb9f6d777_b.jpg
DSCF7017
by Luke, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back