Completed For Sale: PolarPro 46mm ND Set and [pro]master 46-52mm step up ring | Location: NC | Ships: CONUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ektar

Regular
Classifieds Type: For Sale

Price: $50, $9

Items: PolarPro 46mm ND Set and [pro]master 46-52mm step up ring

My Location: Near Charlotte, NC (USA)

Pictures attached below

Description:

Apologies if you have seen this listing...elsewhere... I picked all of these up when I had the M.Zuiko primes with 46mm filter thread, and when those found new homes, I forgot these were in my bag. Now, they need a new home, and hopefully I can make someone a nice deal.

First, what I have are a set of three PolarPro ND filters: Multicoated ND8 and ND 16 filters and a (singlecoated?) gradient ND filter. The two NDs come with their own padded cases, the gradient comes in a microfiber bag. You can see a color difference between the ND8 and the ND16, but that's just the coating. The color through the filters is equal, and well...neutral.

I tried to find out what these were selling for now and wasn't able to get a clear idea. There appear to be a couple variations, but either way, even in the small sizes, they seem to be going for $50-100 each. Which is nuts. I didn't pay that for them, so I'll try to price them reasonably.

Hopefully $50, shipped for the set fits the description of "reasonable."

The second item is a [pro]master 46-52mm step up ring to allow the use of 52mm filters on 46mm filter diameter lenses. This is a pretty generic item, but [pro]master is a reasonably well-regarded aftermarket company. Appears to be made of anodized aluminum. Very little wear; no damage.

Asking $9, shipped. If you buy the ND filters, I can include this for $5.

Please ask any questions you may have.

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS, probably First Class Parcel

Payment Method: Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations: CONUS only

Shipping Charge: FREE

Handling Time I can usually ship within two business days; but with my current work schedule, it could be as late as the Friday following a purchase. I will keep you posted.

References "dilligafdon" on eBay, "ektar" on Mu-43, MXLX on PentaxForums, Zone 6.5 on FM.

Additional Specifications:
PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS ONLY- Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Cameraderie Classifieds Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• PolarProSetA.jpg
    PolarProSetA.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 663
  • 46_52_Ring_3A.jpg
    46_52_Ring_3A.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back