Completed For Sale: Ricoh GR II with Added Accessories, Virtually Like New, Super Clean! | Location: USA | Shi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Andrew
Classifieds Type For Sale

Price $425 USD

Item Ricoh GR II with Added Accessories, Virtually Like New, Super Clean!

My Location USA

Picture
File(s) attached

Description
I've been shooting with this pocket wonder since June '18 (see photo) and have grown super attached to it. If you know the GR series then I don't need to explain, if you don't, there is a lot of hype out there and it's mostly true! The GR III along with its steep price has been announced, and for better or for worse I want to be one of those early adopters, but I have to let go of this beauty to do it.

The GR II is a great camera but some of them develop dust problems, which I have had experience with. The first one I bought from Adorama had a large dust speck almost from the get-go. I returned it within the first month for an exchange. I treated that one, as well as this one, carefully and tried to isolate it from dusty conditions. However, if you look around the web you will see that the working theory is that the adhesive around the sensor/lens assembly can be compromised on some models, making them much more prone to dust. I suspect that happened with the first one. This one is still dust-free, carefully handled, and I've grown to be more confident over time that this one is less dust prone. That is, of course, conjecture, but it's what I believe, which has made it difficult to consider getting rid of it.

Condition is basically like new, no marks to be seen except maybe light scuffing on the finish around the lens (this happens almost immediately with handling due to the finish on that plastic, not the result of any knocks or rough handling). Everything is clean. Screen protector since day one.

I am including two batteries (OEM that came with the camera plus a third party spare), a metal lens cap (fits rather firmly over the whole lens assembly, keeps it all safe if you're going to stow it in a pocket), a PU case that looks and feels great and protects the camera well, and of course included accessories of hot shoe cover, hand strap, charger, box and paperwork.

Now that the GR III is official, you can determine whether you need the upgrades, or prefer the better battery life and built in flash. In any case, this is less than half of the purchase price for the new model (oh, my pocketbook!). I've included a few shots I've gotten with this excellent camera.

Payment Methods Regular PayPal (seller fee included in price)

Shipping Locations USA

Shipping Methods USPS Priority

Shipping Charge $8

Handling Time 1-2 Days

References Mu-43.com 6 Positive, no Negative Ratings, eBay agentlossing

Additional Specifications PRICE IS FIRM- Not open to offers below listed price, PAYPAL VERIFIED - Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back